No products in the cart.
Microsoft Visio 2016 Professional Digital Licence
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
$ 189.00 (-95%)
|Friendly and professional support to help with smooth installation|
|Fast and convenient product delivery via email|
|100% authentic licenses|
|Bulk orders (WhatsApp +212 653547168)|
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Brand: Microsoft
- Released on: 22-09-2015
- Program type: Flowchart Software
- Format: Single Use Digital licence
- Compatibility: 32-bit and 64-bit
- Language: EU Multilingual (it is possible to change language settings after installation; additional language packs are also available to be downloaded and installed separately)
Visio Professional 2016 makes it easier than ever to create and share high-quality, professional diagrams to simplify complex information. Suitable for individuals and teams Visio Professional comes with all functions of the Standard version as well as additional features – updated shapes, templates, and styles; improved support for team collaboration and diagrams linked to data. Enhanced collaboration support allows you to work together on the same diagrams at the same time and keep everyone in sync with operational insights.
With Visio Professional 2016 use familiar Office experience to produce flowcharts, network diagrams, organisational charts, floor plans, engineering designs and more employing modern easy-to-use templates and shapes. Save time with automatic diagram and visualisations updates once you refresh underlying data.
Microsoft Visio 2016 is the successor to Microsoft Visio 2013. Visio professional 2016 is available in 32-bits and 64-bits and is compatible with Windows 7 or any later version of Windows operating system.
Visio Professional 2016 lets you break down complex data through generating clear, easy to read diagrams. With features for business, basic network diagrams, organisation charts, flowcharts multipurpose diagrams and more, Visio speeds up the creation process of any charts and diagrams you may need.
► Create anything visually.
‣ Templates and shapes: with variety of multipurpose prebuilt templates and thousands ready-to-use shapes Visio boosts your productivity.
‣ Meet industry standards: make use of templates that align with industry standards including Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) 2.0 as well as Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE).
‣ Smart shapes: Visio lets you use visual cues to precisely represent metadata embedded in shapes, while visualisation updates automatically.
‣ Import DWG files: enhance advanced visualisations by adding data or smart shapes to imported AutoCAD designs (DWG files).
► Get started easily.
‣ Fast startup: with Starter Diagrams and contextual tips that guide you through basic capabilities you can easily get up to speed.
‣ Easy flowchart experience: preforming common diagramming activities with intuitive experience is simpler than ever. Change, align and position shapes or duplicate and reorganise pages, at the same time preserving the metadata and connections.
‣ Intuitive search: the new Tell Me support feature with over 800 commands allows you to directly ask Visio for solutions and find useful features.
‣ Built-in themes and effects: a powerful set of effects and themes empower you to customise and apply different looks to your design in just a few seconds.
► Utilise data linking to bring diagrams to life.
‣ Live data overlay: get a full picture quickly by visualising live data of IT network, manufacturing plant, complex business processes and more.
‣ Data to diagram: automatically produce diagrams based on data by utilising a simple wizard.
‣ Data graphics: make your data more meaningful and appealing with icons, symbols, colours and bar graphs.
‣ One-step data linking: new one-step connectivity with Excel tables allows to swap data instantly.
‣ Data refresh: always keep your data up to date by connecting it to the source and refresh it manually or on a schedule.
► Collaborate better.
‣ In-app commenting: getting or giving feedback on diagrams and shapes can be done directly in the app.
‣ Built-in communication tools: collaborate using voice, video or chat with fluently with fluently integrated tools, such as Skype for Business.
‣ Secured diagrams: keep sensitive information safe with Microsoft file protection technologies.
The initial activation of all purchased products should be performed no later than 3 months after the purchase date. Note that the initial activation period is not the warranty period of the product – all warranty details are thoroughly explained in the terms and conditions section.
‣ Required Processor: 1GHz or faster processor with SSE2
‣ Required Memory: 2GB RAM
‣ Required Hard Disk Space: 3 GB available disk space
‣ Required Display: 1024 x 768 or higher screen resolution
‣ Required Video Card: DirectX 10 graphics card
‣ Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2.
If you have any further inquiries please do not hesitate to contact us!